The material included in this presentation was prepared to facilitate the learning of the subject matter by individuals (e.g., students, teachers, engineers, scientists, researchers). The author (JN Reddy) and his institution (TAMU) do not warrant that the information in this presentation is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing in this presentation constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. The author and his institution will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this material, for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
One may distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the works included herein, even commercially, as long as you credit the author for the original creation. By using this material, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this material.
- Lecture 01: Review of Vectors and Tensors
- Lecture 02: Review the Equations of Mechanics
- Lecture 03: A Review of Linear FEM
- Lecture 04: 1D Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
- Lecture 05: Nonlinear Bending of Strait Beams
- Lecture 06: 2D Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis
- Lecture 07: Nonlinear Plates (FSDT)
- Lecture 08: Time – Dependent Problems
- Lecture 09: Finite Element Models for Steady Flows of Viscous Incompressible Fluids
- Lecture 10: Other Topics of Interest (Convection BC, Axisymmetric problems, 3D FEM)
- Lecture 11: Nonlinear Continuum Formulations
- Lecture 12: Coupled Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Problems
- Lecture 13: Least-Squares FEM
- Lecture 14: Nonlinear Elasticity and Plasticity