The material included in this presentation was prepared to facilitate the learning of the subject matter by individuals (e.g., students, teachers, engineers, scientists, researchers). The author (JN Reddy) and his institution (TAMU) do not warrant that the information in this presentation is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing in this presentation constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. The author and his institution will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this material, for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
One may distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon the works included herein, even commercially, as long as you credit the author for the original creation. By using this material, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this material.
- Chapter 0 Cover
- Chapter 1 General Introduction
- Chapter 2 1D Problems Governed by Second-Order Equation
- Chapter 3 Euler-Bernoulli and Timoshenko Beams
- Chapter 4 Plane (2D) Truss and Frame Elements
- Chapter 5 1D Eigenvalue and Time-Dependent Problems
- Chapter 6 2D Problems involving a single unknown
- Chapter 7 Axisymmetric Problems and Numerical Integration
- Chapter 8 Modeling Considerations: General Remarks
- Chapter 9 Plane Elasticity
- Chapter 10 Linear Analysis of FSDT Plates
- Chapter 11 2D Flows of Viscous Incompressible Fluids
- Chapter 12 3D Problems Heat Transfer and Elasticity